Our Reeds Room Waiting List is currently open for children aged 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years. Please contact the Centre for an expression of interest form. As always, we are taking expressions of interest for Preschool in 2018 and beyond.
For more information on programs offered at the Centre in our community spaces, open to all families and children, please check the Centre program on the 'What's Happening?' page.
Our next tour around the Centre is on Tuesday 9th May at 9:30am. Please contact the Centre for more details.
Support and useful links
- Support for parents and carers a list of services that might help you or someone you know is available
- Centre Vision
- Centre Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about all Children’s Centres
Programs and services offered by Forbes Children’s Centre include:
- Long Day Care
- School Transition
- Health and wellbeing programs and information
- Family support programs and services
- Community development activities and events